Monday, March 03, 2008

We're getting close!!!!




I went to the doctor today. I 1st off weighed a whopping 4 pounds more than 1 1/2 weeks ago- Holy Cow!!! I thought my weight was suppose to slow down...not so much :) Anyway- I am 3 cm dialated, 50% effaced and at -2 stations (0 means the baby is at your pelvic bone and + stations = baby coming out). So, the doctor said as soon as I start having regular contractions come on in to the hospital the game has started. WAHOOOOOOO!!! Not too much longer now. (However I was 4 cm and 80% effaced for 1 1/2 weeks with Melanie). I am sooooo excited.

On a Melanie note- she got her hair cut at a real salon this weekend. I took her where I go. The man, Mr. Sam, has been cutting my hair since I was 4 years old! He is now continuing with the next generation. She was super good. I feel like it looks better than all of the kids cut places too so she is going back there from now on. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I know you are very excited. It sounds like you'll be feeling some relief from that back pain soon! Are you still able to work without being completely exhausted at the end of the day?

Unknown said...

Doesn't she look all grown up in the "real" salon?!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!
It seems like the other day we just found out you were pregnant when we were at TJ's party...time flies doesn't it?!!!
I'll be checking and waiting to hear when he/she gets here!!!