Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


She decorated a cupcake


Getting a little help in the sack race!






We had a fun neighborhod Easter Egg Party today. Here are all of the pics. Clint and I went on our first date last night. Since Natalie isn't taking a bottle yet we had 1 hour and had to move fast. We dropped the girls off at my parents and went to Longhorn. We called ahead so we were seated immediately and ordered right off the bat. We were home 10 minutes late but Natalie hadn't started crying for milk yet so it was ok. It was wonderful to be out without children and not pregnant. What a different life it is...it is hard to remember life before Melanie when we would go out just the two of us all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth says: I truly love all your pics on the blog, but I especially LOVE the picture of the EGG HUNT sign and Melanie and Natalie on each side of it - for some reason it cracks me up!! Hee hee!

Unknown said...

Melanie's circus comment is too cute!! I love your Easter pics. My mom and I are gonna have to make a trip to visit y'all soon. :)