Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Pics










We went for the heel prick yesterday and just as we thought her count did go up. We have to go back to the hospital today for another round to make sure the number is staying steady or heading down. My milk came in with full force yesterday so I am sure her numbers will steadily decrease. Last night she slept in her bed a few hours so we are heading in the right direction but 10:00-2:00 still was awful. Oh well it will get better! These additional pics came from my mom's camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her soon!
I'm sending a gift home with TJ tonight so hopefully you'll get it soon!
And, we need to schedule a time where Melanie can come over and play with the twins so you can get a break on Saturday...let me know what's good for you guys.