Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter








Easter, otherwise known as my due date and Nanna's birthday was wonderful. Melanie woke up to eggs leading in a path from her room to the kitchen where she realized the Easter Bunny ate the carrots she left for him and in their place left her a basket of goodies. Natalie was super excited about her basket of bibs, pacifiers and Aquafor :). Clint went to church with his mom- I did not attempt to take the girls this year- we'll try for next year. I waited at my parents until Clint and his mom got home. Melanie and Natalie got their baskets from my parents and Melanie was super excited about hiding and finding eggs. She had a "secret" with Pops that they were eating the candy after I said no more. Then we all went to Clint's mom and met up with Brian Dawn. The girls both got more goodies (it was like Christmas) and Melanie got to hide and find eggs with a whole new crowd of people. It was a very fun day but I was exhausted by the end!

These are the pics from my mom- I'll add my pics after I edit them.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Great pictures! It sounds like Natalie is trying to get on a good sleep schedule which is great, and Melanie seems to adjusting to life with a new sister too. We're so glad you all are doing well & we loved Natalie's announcement! I can really see so much of you in her.

Unknown said...

She is so darn cute! And so tiny! I can't believe Zach and Grace were more than half her size at birth...crazy.
I'm glad everyone is adjusting so well and that Natalie is getting better about the sleeping! A mama needs her sleep!