Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cute pics of Natalie week 1-2




Our little girl is officially 2 weeks old. She sleeps ALL THE TIME!!! I do not remember Melanie sleeping this much. Night time is going pretty well. After a few initial nights of Natalie going to sleep around 2:00 am we are now going to sleep between 10:30 and 11:30. She sleeps for anywhere from 1 1/2 hours -3 hours then wakes up to eat. She will normally go back to sleep unless I couldn't get a burp out of her then she normally wakes back up a few minutes later and I send Clint in. She continues this process until I wake up for the day. I realized I am not fast with 2 kids yet. It takes me about 2- 2 1/2 hours to get myself, Melanie, and Natalie bathed, clothed, hair fixed, fed, packed up and in the car in the mornings. I am going to have to perfect this process before I go back to work b/c I am not waking up at 4:30! Poor little Natalie has been drug across the world. Life with Melanie is busy and on the go so Natalie has been everywhere and Melanie did not meet the world until she was 6 weeks old. Oh well, things changed! I attempted the large carts at Target where Melanie sits in an attached seat thing and Natalie is in her car seat on the normal seat part but I ran into everything and eventually cashed that cart in for a normal one and just put Natalie in the basket. It keeps my shopping to a minimum b/c I don't have much space but I cannot handle the big cart.

Melanie's latest funny sayings:
Melanie was looking at a pic of Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmatians and she said: "She's ugly mom. She needs to fix her hair or something and look like a mommy."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet. Natalie looks like she's ready for pigtails like Melanie (with that head full of hair!)