Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Life





Finally with her eyes open


All fresh and clean


Not happy about being naked!


After 1st sponge bath






Brian and Dawn


Natalie and Uncle Brian


Our teeny tiny girl at the dr. her weight was down to 7 lb 4 oz. Oh, her 2nd heel test was great...counts down so no more jaundice


When Melanie saw Natalie at home for the first time

Our life is quite busy these days but it is already hard to remember life before Natalie. Clint and I ordered Chinese last night and guess what- my water didn't break and I actually got to eat it. (We had ordered it at Chris and Aileen's house but never got to eat it b/c my water broke and we were off to the hospital.) We were thinking how much has changed in less than a week...it is crazy! Natalie is eating like a champ. On NO SCHEDULE....eats maybe every hour or two. But, I would rather that problem than inability to latch on. Sleeping gets better and better. She went down last night around 10:15 and slept in her crib all night. She woke up at least 1time/hour to eat but at least she went right back to sleep in her crib after each feeding without a problem. Melanie is an amazing big sister. She has had a few fits I think out of need for attention but all in all is doing great. She got to get away a few times- I took her to a puppet show at the library on Weds and she went to school Tues/Thurs but she seems so excited to get home and play with Natalie. Clint is taking Melanie to a bday party at Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow so they will get some time together. My pride and joy right now...I put on real jeans yesterday- the kind with belt loops and everything :) !!!! They are a big size for me but heck they are real jeans and I am pumped! Enjoy the new pics- oh by the way we have enjoyed all of visitors and if you came by and didn't get a pic on the blog sorry we forgot!

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

Congratulations! Natalie Kate is such a beautiful little girl! (In case you're wondering who I am, I met you and Zach and Grace's 2nd birthday party...I am a friend of Rachel's)

Congratulations again!
- Joy Peterson