Friday, April 25, 2008

A Busy Week


All fresh and clean


After her 1st bath- she loved it!!!


Happy baby girl


Silly Melanie in the bath


Happily content in her 1st bath


Before her first bath


Sweet baby girl


Doesn't she look just like my mom!


Melanie doing some kind of pose at my mom's house

We had a bit of a busy week at our house. Natalie had her first bath this week. She LOVED it. Melanie was funny too.

I also had to go back to work this week. YUCK! It was as if I never left which is a good thing but boy do I have a HUGE "To Do" list there waiting on me. Natalie and Melanie both did great with me gone. Melanie said the sweetest thing to me the first day I was gone. I told her I had to go to work and she said, "You can't go to work, you have to stay here and be mine and Natalie's mommy." That was the only thing that made me sad about the whole situation. I know the girls are in good hands so that is the comfort I need.

My drama at work today- I went to pump first thing (7:30) before the kids got there and realized I left this tiny plastic valve part of my pump at home. I had taken the piece off to put it in the dishwasher and never put it back on. I freaked out and realized I was either a) going to get permission to make a quick run to Target or b) have my mom bring Natalie up a couple of times during the day to nurse. My boss told me I could run to Target but I was SUPER LUCKY and we have multiple nursing moms at my school and one of them luckily had extra valves. She was a HUGE lifesaver and my day was much less stressful because she was able to help me.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wow! You're already back to work! I can't believe how big Natalie is getting already. She's precious and it's amazing how much she looks like you. Now that you pointed it out, I can definitely see the similarities between Melanie and your mom. Take care and enjoy those girls!