Friday, April 11, 2008

Melanie the model


Showing off her wedding dress she got today from Ms. Mary and Ms. Mary Evelyn. They were so sweet and brought Melanie a big sister gift when they dropped by to see Natalie and give her a welcome to the world gift. Natalie received her first baby doll from them. Apparently Mary Evelyn's first doll was named "Rosie" and Melanie approved that name so Natalie's first doll is named "Rosie."


In the car on the way to Mamaw's and Pops'


Melanie preparing to leave the house- notice Matilda...we made sure to have her bottle with us!

Well, as you can see Melanie is quite the fashionista these days. She is one of the reasons we are always running behind- she has to be more coordinated than me when we go somewhere. The tantrums are becoming fewer in number so hopefully it was very short lived. The girls' sunburns do not look quite as bad today- my burn is still quite painful but oh well. Natalie is so pitiful with her bright red face. Boy did I learn my lesson.

2 comments:

Randi said...

She is such a girly girl! Don't be too hard on yourself with the sunburn thing. I think I'm too protective with Bo and I ended up not going to the beach quite as much as we probably could have for fear that Bo would get burned...It sounds like your girls had fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks to you and your parents for letting us drop in. I'm sorry it was such short notice...

Melanie's super stylish, as always. And I'm so glad we finally got to meet Natalie. She's cute as a button, and I hope she loves her baby dolls as much as her big sister!