Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You are cordially invited...


The blushing bride


The happy couple


Strike a pose there's nothing to it...vogue


The movie star (one of my mom's neighbors took these two the other day)

Guess what...no drama to post! Melanie LOVES her new bride dress up set. So, she and Clint got married and I was invited (complete with an invitation) and I got to watch their first dance (to B 98.5). It was soooo cute. Natalie is great- growing and getting more alert every day. Yesterday she woke up when Brian came over to play (around 6:00ish) and didn't go to bed until 11:00. Holy Cow. That is the most she has ever been awake. Melanie LOVES her uncle Brian...and guess her favorite game to play with him- yes, dress up. Brian even has to have special dress up clothes at Nanna's and here :) I will get pictures of that another time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to see pics of Brian's dress up attire! :-)
Did you curl Melanie's hair?? If so, my goodness she sat for awhile!