Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Lunch


Digging in!


At this point she doesn't know what Brian has in store for her!


Nanna, Melanie, and baby Grace getting ready for the big day


With her new princess doll Nanna gave her


Nanna saying "good grief" to her new laptop from Pawpaw :)


Her favorite present from Brian and Dawn- a Dora the Explorer Power Wheels 4-wheeler. It is so funny. I just laughed and laughed. She is catching on to steering but the girl has no problem with the gas! I didn't get a picture of it but they also gave her the cutest outfit from Old Navy- I want one in my size!


Playing with her favorite present from Nanna and Pawpaw- a new table and chair set for her big girl room. I didn't get a picture of most of the other presents from them but Melanie got a toy box that matches her new room exactly. I am so excited about it! It was if you bought it with the bedding.

We went to Clint's parents to celebrate Christmas around lunch time. Brian, Dawn and Clint's uncle, Jerry, all joined us.

No comments: