Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve


Testing out the reindeer food


Melanie's "getting ready for Santa" clothes


Pops with his birthday britches :)


She got a talking Advent calendar that is really neat with a singing Sit N Spin from my uncle and cousins. The Sit N Spin is so funny- I didn't get any pictures of her on it.


Her new CandyLand Castle game from my grandparents. She is really good at the game...not so good at waiting for her her turn.


Showcasing her new blanket my grandmother made her. She has made her 2 in the past and they are wonderful b/c they are bigger than typically baby blankets. I used to love them for nursing and now they are great from Melanie to sleep with. She slept under it with baby Laura while she waited for Santa that night.


Teaching "Laura" about her new Snap N Style doll "Alexa" from my grandmother


Melanie and her first new baby of the year "Laura" from my uncle


Jerry and his girls


Our family 2007


Our tree

This blog will be in multiple parts due to the many pictures! The fist is Christmas Eve. My parents came over here to celebrate my dad's birthday (on the 25th-but we celebrated it on the 24th). Melanie really wished it was her birthday party...soon enough little girl. We opened presents from my out of town family that night.

No comments: