Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Dinner


Helping Pops with his stocking


Melanie with her new amazing kitchen set and accessories from my parents. She loved it and cooked us all quite a meal that night. I can't wait to get it to our house and all set up- with the rest of the Christmas stuff there was no way it was going in Clint's car that night.

Okay...not too many pics by this point in the night. Hopefully my mom took some more and I will post her pics later.

We went to my parents for Christmas dinner. Boy, we were getting exhausted! Melanie loved all of the presents. Ruth and John came over also and gave Melanie a cute baby set. I forgot to get pics of it. I also got some new maternity shirts from Ruth...much needed! When we got home we immediately put Melanie to bed, Clint unloaded the car and I began the house set up with all of the new stuff. Whew- we were tired by the end. Clint, Melanie, and I came home with so many wonderful things..new shoes, new clothes, new books, new things for the car, and a Roomba from my parents...the robot vacuum...boy am I excited! It was an overall amazing Christmas. We couldn't have asked for things to be any more perfect. Also, Clint and I realized it is our 10th Christmas together. Holy Cow! What changes we have made in our life from 10 years ago...graduate high school, college, and grad school, buy a house, get married, have a kid and get pregnant with the 2nd and hold down 2 great jobs...who would have thought of all this back in our Junior Year?

1 comment:

Randi said...

Seeing those pictures of Melanie makes me so excited about future Christmas mornings with Bo. She had a great time didn't she? I'm glad Santa was so good to you all. Enjoy the rest of your holiday break!