Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quick Game, Interesting Festival







Like father, like daughter...how cute are they!

Friday night Parkview had it's annual homecoming game and alumni cheerleaders were invited back for a reception. Well we got all cute however no one came. Yes NO ONE. There was one person that I saw later on, but at the reception it was me, Clint, Melanie, and the booster club women that put it on. Oh well. But, I did see one girl that cheered with and her two kiddos so that was nice. However, Melanie only made it to the 2nd quarter and she was FINISHED! She was antsy and did not want to sit still any longer.

Saturday morning Clint had to work so my mom and I went to Lilburn Daze. Well...not quite what I expected. They should have called it "Crafts a la Lilburn." It was mostly a craft festival. There was a pony ride and a hay ride and Melanie got to play on the playgroun but all in all not too much for the kiddos. It was nice to get out and about and the weather was beautiful but it did not rank up there with the most exciting things I've ever done.

Also this weekend Melanie has created a new game and it is pretty amazing to watch and is wonderful because it frees up Clint and I to do whatever we want (Sat night watch the GA Game). She sets up her high chair (on the lowest setting) the baby crib, the baby stroller, a bowl, spoon, sippy cup, 2 bottles, and a blanket with her million babies and acts out all of these sceniarios. It is so cute and fun to watch. She played for over an hour and Clint and I didn't have to do anything!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are going to have to buy her a pony-she's riding them so much lately! Yeh, Lilburn Daze sucks now...we went last year and opted not to go this year.
That stinks about the Parkview game, but at least you got some cute pics!

Randi said...

I can't wait for the days when Bo can entertain himself for more than a few minutes at a time. Don't get me wrong. I love our "playtime," but even I get bored listening to myself trying to entertain him.:)
Do you know the date of your new baby's anatomy screening yet? Are you guys going to share the info or keep it a secret? Just curious...
Pregnancy seems to be agreeing with you. You look great! That's too bad that you guys got all dressed up for the alumni game. I have not been back to my high school since graduation...
Take care!