Friday, May 30, 2008

AAAHHH...BUSY BUSY BUSY

Still hating it... Hating her new bathing suit sleeping through most of our pool outing First day at the pool You would think with school ending I would have all of this free time. However, with working for Babies Can't Wait and preparing for this vacation I have had 0 free time. Melanie performed at school and it was the sweetest thing ever. I cried. Yes, cried, when my 2 year old sang Deep and Wide. It was so sweet to see her up on a stage like a big girl. Then she graduated from gymnastics and was super. She has been on a super behavior trend right now...don't know quite the reason but I'll take it! She is working (on her star chart on the fridge) to earn a bath book and when she does something good she will even point out, "I used nice words and said please...I get a star on my chart." Natalie is wonderful and getting SOOOOO big. She HATES tummy time. The doctor wants 30 minutes per day and I'm lucky if she puts up with 1 minute per day. She screams the whole time. She can't push up on her arms with her chest up like baby books say she should...maybe she will get over this affliction soon- I hope. She smiles constantly and loves it when you tickle her cheek. We've been to the neighborhood pool and Melanie has a new bathing suit with a life jacket built in and swam from one side to the other with her uncle Brian. But, not much time b/c I am packing like I am moving to take a week long trip- it is a bit insane what all is required. I wish we rented a bus. Enjoy the current pics and movie and I'm sure I'll have a lot more when we get back.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Natalie sounds a lot like Bo. Tummy time was not his thing either. Too bad she doesn't like her bathing suit. It's very cute. How nice that Melanie has been so well behaved! Where are you guys going for vacation?

Unknown said...

I love Natalies bathing suit! Hopefully she'll start liking it soon too!
Have fun at the beach! We'll miss you at the party Sunday but I know you'll be having LOTS more fun down there!!!

Anonymous said...

What is God's name is "tummy time?"