Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Apparently I'm "It"

I have been tagged by Rachel to tell you 7 interesting things about myself...so here goes:
1- I married my high school sweetheart (Clint and I started dating when he was 15 and I was 16- I drove on our first date and he forgot his wallet- Heehee)
2- My family has a thing for holidays: My dad's bday is Christmas, my bday is Halloween, my mom and grandma have the same bday, We found out I was preggers with Melanie on Mother's Day and she was born on Friday the 13th, this baby is due on Easter which is also Clint's mom birthday
3- I was a cheerleader for MANY years- I started in elementary school and cheered my way through highschool- my Jr Year our Competition team won State- WAHOO!
4- I roomed with my HS best friend all through college and we are still best friends- see to all of you people who thought that was a crazy idea
5- My first job was at Chick-fil-A with a good friend, Kelly Fuller, and I met a future boyfriend there. He even cooked me dinner at his mom's house one night for a date- maybe I should have stayed with him for his cooking- J/K- poor Clint is thinking maybe he should have found a girl that likes to cook
6- I am an only child and love it- I even thought about having Melanie be an only child but obviously changed my mind
7- I am double jointed in my knees and elbows
Okay...I am suppose to "tag" people to complete this on their blog so....
Randi Boykin
Elizabeth Gulley
Mary Evelyn Anderson
And that is all I know of people who actually update their blogs regularly so I am only "tagging" 3 people :)

Also, Clint and I went to our childbirth refresher course on Saturday. We are ready for this baby!!!!! I am really going to try and have this baby without drugs like Melanie. Hopefully I will be able to. Also, I really don't want to be induced unless I have to so it looks like if I start to dialate early again I will be back living in Lilburn for a while to be closer to the hospital- that should make for some interesting blogs! I am sooooo ready for this baby. It moves a lot and they are STRONG movements so it makes change my position often. I also have a lot of extra energy right now. So, I joined a gym and have been going for a week. I love being back at the gym. Melanie is wonderful there and loves the playroom with the other kids (not quite like when she was a baby...check back to some original blogs). Hopefully this will help me get back into shape soon after having the baby :)

Melanie funny story:
I was getting Melanie ready to go the other day and she likes to take 4 million things with her. I told her no she could only pick 2 things and she proceeded to pitch a fit on the floor and say no all of them and I reiterated no, 2. Then the phone rang and I was talking and Melanie interrupted me to say look mom, 2 things. She had stuffed everything into 2 baby backpacks so she technically had 2 things but they were full! So, I gave in and let her take her "2 things" because I thought she was pretty smart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ruth says: yay! I made it on your 7-interesting things list! melanie is sounding very clever!

Unknown said...

wow, you did that fast! and that is so cute about Melanie-I'd have to give in too! They seem to be so creative at this age!

Randi said...

Wow! I didn't realize that your family celebrated so many special events on holidays! Hopefully everything will go smoothly with the rest of your pregnancy. It sounds like he/she is doing great! Any predictions on what baby might be? I'm guessing a boy...By the way, Mike Farley and his wife's twins (due in June) are boys. They just found out Monday. The doctor also thinks they are identical. Very exciting!! All of these new babies!!

Unknown said...

Hey, cute story! Oh, and don't worry about Shelby. Even though I'm allergic, I still looove animals-and I plan to get a dog one day. I just bare with it. =)