Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dinner, Library and Doctor









We went out for my mom's birthday last Sunday and it was delicious. We all ate far too much food. We took pictures b/c it is not often that we all get dressed up.

Also, Clint, Melanie, and I went to story time at the library on Wednesday. We listened to a story, had a little sing along time and then completed arts and crafts. I left the arts and crafts to Clint (we are both so crafty....). Melanie enjoyed it!

Then, on Friday I had my regularly scheduled dr. appt. I am still 1-2 cm and 50% effaced so no change there. My contractions are coming less frequently sometimes just a couple per hour so that is much more managable. The contractions for the most part are not painful at all- just uncomfortable. Some are so minor I wouldn't know I was having them if my hand wasn't on my stomach feeling it get hard. I go back to work on Tuesday so hopefully the kiddos won't wear me out. Clint and I took our cue and went ahead and put the carseat in the car and packed Melanie's bag. Mom and I went ahead and bought a "going home" outfit for the baby. We found a boy outfit and a girl outfit. I feel for all of you out there with baby boys- they are MUCH harder to shop for. So many of the things were dorky or a little too feminie for our taste. So, we are not messing around and we will be prepared if this little one decides to come early.

No comments: