Wednesday, January 30, 2008

quick update




These were from my pregnancy with Melanie when I was at about the same time frame.


I went to the doctor today and everything is looking great. I only gained one pound and the baby is measuring right on schedule now. So, though I feel huge and feel like surely the baby is coming early everything is progressing just like it should. The doctor said the baby is definitely head down, way down, which I could have told her. Sometimes when I am walking I have to stop and wait on the baby to move, because, for lack of a better description, it feels like the baby is trying to come out. She continued to say if I dialate early like I did with Melanie they could possibly induce around St. Patrick's Day (the 17th vs. the 23rd) but I am not sure I want to do that. I don't know but I think I just want to let it all take it's course. I have no desire for a long arduous labor when I could possibly have another easy one. So, we'll see. Clint and I are going for our childbirth refresher on Saturday b/c I want to have this baby without drugs if possible and so I am "rerembering" what exactly is going to happen. But, everything is great and it is a wiggly little thing for sure!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Have fun at your class, & enjoy your last full month of being a family of three and a half. (I guess it's four and a half with Shelby, right) :)