Friday, January 25, 2008

Latest Petunia Pics


8 1/2 more weeks!!!


So cute!


Look how thrilled Melanie is :)


The profile of 31 weeks pregnant

Melanie is getting very excited about the new baby. We have the crib back to being a crib, all of our generic baby clothes are hanging back in the baby closet and all of the infant toys are scattered about the nursery. I don't think Melanie could possibly remember having any of the toys but she claims certain ones are "hers." We went for our hospital walk through this week. Holy Cow!!! If any of you came to visit me at Dekalb the first time around (or especially when I was in the hospital last year) you were probably thinking..."hmmmm, not entirely where I would want to deliver a baby." But, let me just say, if you had my set of doctors you would follow them ANYWHERE!!! I can't say enough good things for my set of doctors. I have pretty high expectations but if you don't make me angry I will be quite loyal (ask my hair dresser whom I've gone to since I was 4). So, since my doctors deliver at Dekalb I happily followed along. But, the new Women's Pavilion that they have built since Melanie was born is AMAZING!!! It is such a beautiful building with such attention to detail. I cannot wait to deliver there- I told Clint it may make me want to have a 3rd...he didn't laugh :) So, I am very excited about it all. It is making it seem closer and closer to reality. We go for our child birth class next weekend (just a refresher...I would love to try and deliver without drugs again and this reminds me of all of the "calming" and "breathing" techniques to use- we'll see). I also go for my 32 week appointment next week so we will see what has changed if anything. My home scale broke so I have no idea where I am weight wise...the home scale says I lost 10 pounds....I don't think so. All in all things are going great. It is already time to enroll Melanie for NEXT school year and I had to send off my registration $ for grad school (which begins in August) so it seems like time is flying by- it won't be long before Baby _______ is here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Leslie, you look GREAT! And I love the pic of Melanie kissing your belly!
D-day is going to be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

Ruth says: Beautiful shirt - if I do say so myself!

you do really look great!