Friday, April 03, 2009

Go Girls Go!

Well, I have a swimmer and a walker...kind of.
Melanie started swim lessons this week and it is so cute. She is one of 4 kids- she is the only 3 year old and the other 3 are 4 years old (I think...they are way bigger than her). She was very hesitant the first day (I am not in with her) but did much better the second day. Her teacher is wonderful...a high school girl named Ms. Rachel who is so patient and calm.

And...finally Natalie started walking. I'll have to post a video when I get a chance. She is going appx. 10 steps or so now. She still falls and still crawls but can get from point A to point B. However, no video tonight b/c...

I am going on a date!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!! It has been almost 2 years since Clint and I had a whole night out to ourselves. We are spending the night away and everything. It was very spur of the moment but I almost lost my mind in kid world yesterday and I begged to get a way and our wonderful parents each agreed to take a girl so Clint and I could get away. I couldn't be more happy. I am going to come back a rested, happy girl. It will be nice to act like me instead of me, the mom, for a night. I can't wait. We have dinner reservations in town and then hitting the town and got a hotel reservation. what fun! I have new outfit I've wanted to wear but nowhere to wear it to...breaking it tonight. YIPEEE!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! You deserve it! You'll feel like a brand new woman & mommy! :-)

Elizabeth said...

I hope you two had a great time!