Monday, April 20, 2009

Warm Weather Fun

Brian & Dawn
How fun- most of my highschool group...just missing Ruth and Craig!
The boy party: Jeff, TJ & Clint
Clint and TJ Chris, Aileen & TJ
Me with 2 work friends: Carrie and Amanda
A large group of my friends went to the Jimmy Buffett Concert last Thursday night. I had a great time and it was so fun to be out with a group of grownups- many that I haven't partied with in a while! Most of us took off work on Friday...but our poor babysitter still had to work- so she taught all day Thurday- stayed at our house until 12:45 (with both of the girls and baby Nate from next door...doesn't that sound exhausting!) and then had to teach all day Friday. We REALLY APPRECIATE you Ms. Mary Evelyn!!!!! Last night it was pretty warm so I decided to let Natalie have a run with her first whole popcicle by herself. She actually did really well and didn't make much of a mess. However, she still falls some walking so the popcicle ended up being quite dirty by the end. She loved it none the less!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth says: how fun! When I heard Jimmy was in town, I thought of you guys! Keep the tradition going!

Randi said...

I'm sure there will be many more popsicle days this summer. We gave Bo ice cream yesterday at a restaurant and he tried to tell everyone in the restaurant who walked by that the ice cream was hot. :)

Unknown said...

No worries! I was absolutely happy to do it--it was great fun hanging out with all those kiddos. I'm glad y'all had fun out!