Saturday, November 03, 2007

Trick or Treat











We had a WONDERFUL Halloween! I had a great birthday (even though I had to work). I woke up to Melanie singing Happy Birthday to Mommy...so sweet! The kids at work were so excited for a party also. Melanie was a CUTE cat. She was such a good sport at wearing the costume. She really liked going house to house saying Trick or Treat. She was much more comfortable at the houses she knew though. Next door (Chris and Aileen's house) she walked right in and went to their sliding glass door to find their dog. We took the wagon for the walk but she was so facinated by all the kids and decorations that I think she might have walked on her own. She worked very hard to get a a GIANT orange sucker open and she succeeded and was quite proud. She was facinated by the 27 candles my mom thought were necessary on my cake. We had to light them all multiple times so she could blow them out. Enjoy the pics (though they are in backwards order)!

1 comment:

Randi said...

How cute!! I bet you and Clint had a great time!