Friday, April 14, 2006

We Survived

Pops with his princesses


Don't you wonder what could make her so serious?

Well, we all survived my first week back at work. It was way harder than I thought it would be. I am EXHAUSTED! But, I loved being back at work and my kiddos were wonderful. Melanie did pretty well with all of her caregivers (Clint, his mom, and my mom). Next week starts her full time with her Pops (my dad). She can now officially roll from her back to her stomach AND her stomach to her back. What an amazing little girl! I went into her room Wednesday morning and found her on her stomach after I had left her on her back. Then, on Thursday she rolled to her stomach for me at my parents and this morning I found her on her stomach again. She cries when she first rolls over and then realizes she likes where she ended up. She sometimes gets stuck on her side and will cry and it's quite funny because she creates so much drama just because she is stuck. Although my house is a wreck and I have laundry and shopping (grocery-not the fun kind) to last me for days I am so glad to be back at work. I have a million things to get done at work and I don't want to stay late to do them so I am learning to use my time very wisely when I am there. But, all in all a great and tiring week.

Oh yeah, she went to El Torero for the first time :)
Happy Birthday John Taylor- sorry we can't make it to your party- we need a bit of sleep!
Happy Retirement Pops!

No comments: