Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wahoo!


This past weekend (on 4/2/06 to be exact) Melanie rolled over for the first time. She is only 11 weeks old. Wahoo! She is an athlete in training! I was home alone with her and I heard Clint open the garage door and I looked down and she rolled over from her stomach to her back. She smiled as soon as she did it. I ran and got Clint and then he came upstairs and she did it for him and then rolled for the camera and then for our neighbors. However, the stubborn little thing would not roll for either of our parents- oh well, maybe another day. Hooray for Melanie!

(Our little chunk taking a bath- she is obviously not starving!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Leslie-
Yea!! She rolled over!! I just found your blog today thru TJ. Melanie looks so different and even more adorable of course!! I can't wait for Grace and Zach to play with her this weekend at Uncle T's house!

Take care!
Rachel