Monday, May 25, 2009

Swim Lessons






Melanie has completed swim lessons. Yes, she got better but there is still MUCH room for improvement. If she fell in I still think she would sink. I hope to continue them this summer. She is much braver though and will jump straight in the water and go all the way under and just wait for you to pull her out and she will try to swim to the edge. I was a bad mom and didn't realize when the last day of swim lessons was and I got the girls coated in sunscreen and had Donna meet me at the swim lessons to watch Melanie. Then hmmm, the parking lot was pretty empty and the pool was locked. Turned out the last lesson we had gone to was just that, the last lesson...ever. Whoops! Donna ended up coming to our neighborhood pool where I jumped in with Melanie to show off Melanie's skills. Of course Natalie wanted in and her little legs got going like a frogs and she was off. Though she can't talk nearly as good as Melanie could she definately has some natural athletic abilities and I think she will swim even better than Melanie early on. I am working on my new video camera...hopefully I can get a few video clips posted later of Melanie swimming.

No comments: