Monday, May 25, 2009

Strawberry Patch








Last week I took the girls to pick strawberries in Loganville and HOLY COW were they the most delicious strawberries I have EVER eaten. Natalie was eating them straight from the vine. Melanie, was actually picking them well and putting them in the bucket. It is only $10 for an entire gallon of strawberries. What a bargain. So yummy but soooo messy. The strawberries are literally so juicy you have to bite into them over the sink so Natalie was covered in strawberry juice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

holy crap! every time i look at your page tonight you have a new post! :-)
we LOVE to go to the strawberry patch-the best strawberries ever!

Elizabeth said...

I guess the posts will be coming quicker now that we're on summer vacation! I think I'm going to have to take Sarah to the strawberry patch and the INK museum, ASAP!