Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Okay...
I have a lot to report:
Relay for Life
Mother's Day and much more but time is of the essence right now so I will get to it at a later date...crazy work schedule currently....



My "Not Me Monday" (check out the original link www.mycharmingkids.net) for the week....
No, I do not have a grandmother, mother and multiple aunts and uncles who are all on Facebook but not me. Also, I do not have a mother who calls me with updates on my friends that she has learned about on Facebook while I sit apparently in the dark ages. Nope, not me.

So...I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and join the Facebook craze. I mean come on, I can't have a mom and grandmother more tech savvy and cool than me! (J/K...love you both!)

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

My husband has yet to join either. All his friends befriend me as a way to get to him!

Elizabeth said...

Be careful- if you join facebook you will have even less time and motivation for LMU! :-)

Since today is Monday, I definitely did not doze off three times while playing with Sarah tonight!

Randi said...

I'll be your FB friend! Like Elizabeth said, it's VERY addictive.

Anonymous said...

Ruth says - facebook is handy! I think you will love it!