Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First Day of School

My new classroom- my teachers are on the far left
Playing with the toys in my classroom
Introducing myself to my future baseball player boyfriend...following in mommy's footsteps :)
Hanging out with my new pals

Melanie had her first day of school! She is going to a local church one morning a week from 9:30-1:30. She has 4 other classmates and 2 teachers. Her teachers are so sweet! Melanie had a great first day. She went straight to playing with her friends and enjoyed all of the kids. Apparently some kid took a toy from her so what did my little bully do...hit the kid and took her toy back- good grief- she jumped right in! She enjoyed playing with the boys better than the girls- probably because they were more active and into everything. She did not sleep there but everything else was perfect! I'll attach pictures later.

No comments: