Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas-Round 2

Melanie is Pawpaw's Christmas present
Daddy's new grill
Melanie is a softball player in waiting!
Mommy's new diamond earrings- Daddy was on top of Christmas this year!!!!
Melanie with a Grinch and book
Shelby checking out her new loot
Sleepy head starting to unwrap
Opening her stocking first thing Christmas morning
With my mom's parents the weekend before Christmas
My grandparents gave her a name puzzle...
and an "Ugly Doll" (that is what it is called) Melanie was so excited opening it!
Not liking the Santa at my work!
There are more pictures to come...a "round 3" I know ya'll can't wait :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Especially the Christmas morning pics-love Melanie's hair! We haven't gotten around to posting new pictures yet...hopefully I will get around to it soon! Happy New Year!