Saturday, January 13, 2007

1st Birthday

Here is my cake- it matched my invitation perfectly- the ladies at Publix were amazing!
Playing in the wagon Pops and Mamaw gave me with my princess pal Caroline
Playing instruments with my friend Zach
I love opening presents!
Catching bubbles with Nana

The first feel of cake
Starting to dive in
Yummmm!
Let's go!
No need to wait- eat it all in one bite!
Wahoo- this is delicious and fun!

Melanie's first birthday was a blast! She had so much fun. There were presents galore. Melanie was a little tired of presents by the time they were over but she got such amazing things. Toys, instruments and clothes- much needed clothes!!! And, surprisingly enough, Melanie loves clothes! We had family and friends and quite a few kids: our neighbors Caroline, Drew, and Blake and our friends (and school mates) Grace and Zach. All of kids got along so well. Melanie dove right in the cake- literally. It was quite a sight. The pictures speak for themselves. Thanks to everyone who helped out, gave gifts and celebrated with us. We appreciate everything you all did not only today but the whole first year!

No comments: