Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Pics




















Hello, so I know I have been a bit lagging lately.

Natalie had a dr appt a few weeks back as a check up on an ear infection. She gained 1.5 lbs in 3 weeks! AHHHH! The girl loves to eat! She is SOOOO BUSY! Much more busy than Melanie. She does not love to cuddle- she just wants to go, go, go. She has crawled all the way to the top of the stairs. She is too funny. She nods yes and no, likes to play along to songs I sing, and can say mama and dada. She knows "Shelby" and "Melanie" b/c she will go to them or point to them if we ask where they are. She gets into EVERYTHING! Nothing in this house is off limits anymore.

Melanie had a wonderful birthday party and is amazingly a 3 year old. She still have some fits (I guess that doesn't change overnight...) but is so smart, fun, and independent. She now can get her own water from the refrigerator using the water "stem" That is what she calls it...we don't know why.

Clint and I are continuing on our healthy life regimen. We are learning what we can and refuse to do (exp. maybe Mexican isn't the healthiest but no way are we stopping that!). Clint had a little extra encouragement when his dad had mild heart attack on New Year's Eve. He was in Mississippi visiting family but all has turned out okay and he is home and recovering and Clint is motivated to stay healthy. I attempted a super healthy dinner last night that was SO GROSS! It was a shrimp & pasta creation that we ended up tossing. We were both trying to like but trying not to gag so we are continuing to learn. I am continuing to train for my race in March. I am up to 3 miles...getting there slowly but surely. And, I finished my 1st semester of classes and I'm beginning on my 2nd, again, getting there slowly but surely.

The crazy pics are from a fun New Year's Eve Party at Chris and A's. Needless to say...the night is a little more fun after a bottle of wine. We had pack and plays set up all across their house finding space for 3 babies and Melanie. You do what you have to for a night out with adults!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The castle looks very fun--I hope Melanie's enjoying it now. Shrimp??? I thought you didn't like any seafood....

Amy Teck said...

I love Melanie and Natalie's little shirts with their names! So cute! We had fun at her party! Can't believe Natalie's is right around the corner!