Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween!

After a big night of trick or treating with our friend Glenda the good witch My little ladybug ;) Checking out the inside of a pumpkin for the first time Painting a pumpkin Daddy's girls Melanie on a horse Natalie's first experience at the pumpkin patch Well coordinated Elizabeth and Jeremy Kelly and Dills Amy and baby Nate The ladies of Cooper Woods Chris and Aileen's new baby, Nate Hmmm, maybe this was after I had a bit to drink :) Amy was our female costume winner :) Well, I guess I owe you all a bunch of pics. We've had a great end to October, enjoying fall festivals and various other things. My mom, Clint's mom, Melanie, and myself all went to see Disney on Ice. Melanie loved it! I highly reccommend it to folks over 2 years old- it was much more fun to her than the circus, zoo, and aquarium. My birthday party was another success- hooray to Toga Parties- cheap and easy. Moe's catered the party and I highly reccommend that plan also- inexpensive and super easy! Halloween was a blast. The girls enjoyed (kind-of) carving the pumpkin and they were cute ladybugs. I had a wonderful time on my birthday- the girls made me a pumpkin craft and Clint got me a new winter coat. Overall a great 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Very fun! The girls looked adorable for Halloween and your haircut looks really cute too! I'm glad that you had a good birthday!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!!! Hate that we missed the party...you know our lovely excuse. :-) Although you may be a little tipsy in that pic, its a very cute one of you two!
Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!

Unknown said...

p.s. forgot to say that I love your haircut!!!