Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm addicted...








Natalie looks just like my cousin, Jessica, in this pic when Jessica was a baby.




TO EBAY!!!!

I have never had quite an addiction like e-bay. Diet Coke compares but I love e-bay! I have won some girls clothing lots for dirt cheep prices and when I've received them many of them have been of great quality! I won a Gap/Old Navy lot of clothes (10 pieces + 2 pairs of socks) for $17 and then a set of 12 pieces of clothes for .01- yes, 1 penny! (Granted s/h was $6- but still what a deal. All of the clothes are Melanie's size so they will be passed down to Natalie and then consigned so I totally feel I am getting my $ worth- I am all about deals/coupons these days...maybe border line obsessive! Anyway that is why I have been off of the blog world b/c I am on the ebay world.

For all of you that are wondering- no rat...we don't know where Templeton wondered off to but he is currently gone.

Enjoy the pics they are all from my mom (who is not addicted to ebay and has time to deal with pictures.)

No comments: