Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Dada, Dada, Dada"

Blah, blah, blah....
Why oh why does the little child that you carry for 10 months, get so fat for, get stretch marks for, go through Labor and Delivery for, produce milk for decide to go around smiling and saying "dada, dada, dada?"

Oh well, it is super cute. Both of my girlies had "dada" as their first words. We will be sitting around the dinner table and I will say, "Natalie, say mama" and she will look at Clint and say "dada." That stinker!

She is continuing to crawl and scream at the top of her lungs if we (i.e. ME) go out of sight. She is a bit overly attached to my hip at this moment. However, cute and as fat as ever. We love her so much. She is wearing 12 month and some 12-18 month clothes- GOOD GRIEF! Right now she has a small temp and a runny nose but she will survive. Just a quick update on my littlest baby.

Oh, by the way-
I am hosting a charity PJ and book drive for children in foster homes or shelters. You must donate NEW pjs or NEW books. If you would like to help out just give them to me the next time you see me or contact me for info on our open house/drop in to bring them by. If you would like to help many little kiddos would greatly appreciate it. Details on the charity can be found at www.thepajamaprogram.org

THANKS- and realize you are making a difference in someone's life each and every day by the actions and choices you make. Right here around the holidays help make a positive choice!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Isn't the dada thing so frustrating? Bo actually said mama first but now only says dada on most occasions unless he's fussy. Then he says mama. (Of course.) I guess it's obvious that they love us though. I'm sure you're enjoying the extra cuddle time though because if Natalie will be anything like Bo is, in a few months she will want to be all over the place and you'll wish that she would snuggle more.

Elizabeth said...

Sarah is still a stinker and will point to ME and say "daddy"....I think she's doing it to be silly now!

I got some teenybopper pajamas today and I am excited to bring Sarah to your house on the 6th with her PJ's on and pj's to share! :-)