Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!


Me and Clint at the wedding


Me and my mom


My mom and dad at the wedding


AFter the bird exhibit


Last year Melanie fell after this picture- this year no drama!


Melanie at the zoo


Daddy and Melanie at the circus


Mommy and Melanie at the circus


Melanie so thrilled to be dressing up at the circus!

We went to the zoo Saturday morning. It was educator appreciate day so I was free and Clint was 1/2 price so as a family it was $9. Yet again, I think there is a reason why 2 year olds are free. Yes, Melanie enjoyed herself, however, she was not nearly as in to the zoo as I expected her to be. Her favorite was the zebra. Clint, Natalie and I loved the gorillas. The gorillas were really active and Natalie thought it was neat to watch them move around. By the way, Natalie can wave (using her whole arm). It is so cute! Last night Clint and I had a much needed date night. My childhood friend, Trey, got married. It was so nice to see all of the old neighborhood gang together.

1 comment:

Randi said...

You guys have been busy, busy! Natalie gets more precious every day. I'm glad you guys had fun at the zoo--not a bad deal for four people to go to the zoo. Good to know that we need to wait a few years before taking Bo though...