Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Pictures

We are growing her bangs out- I waited until highschool- it was not cute. I will save her the pain. Look at all of her teeth!
I feel like she looks like my mom's side of the family in this picture- she has my upper lip (or lack there of!)

She loves purses- she has them everywhere. She loves to collect things in them and then carry them around.


Look at her up on her tiptoes. She can get into EVERYTHING!



She is facinated with books that have photographs of objects. She especially loves books that have many photographs that she can scan and point to certain objects. She is getting pretty good at it to. One of her books has 18 objects per page and you can ask her to find the _____ and she will point to it- genius!




Getting her baby situated on her bike.





Now they are both ready to go.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie,
These are great pictures. She carries that little dolly everywhere I bet. She is getting so big, I can't wait to see her.
Tell her pawpaw say's Hello and I love her. I really like the tippy toe picture.
Pawpaw

Unknown said...

Hey-I'm glad you are feeling better-I couldn't believe it when TJ told me! But I'm so glad you are home and I hope your pain has gone away. The pics of Melanie are too cute-when I see pics of her with your mom-she looks so much like her! We still can't figure out who Grace looks like!?
Have a good weekend!
Rachel
*p.s. thanks for the Valentine's Day bears! We got them last Sunday-Grace carries them both around snuggling them and saying bear(or tries to!)