Monday, March 12, 2007

New Pics

She loves clothes and carrying them around. She loves when I finish a load of laundry and throw it from the dryer onto the floor. She will wallow in the laundry until I have folded it all. However, she does NOT love for you to change the clothes on her babies. In her mind they should always have on the same clothes.
Showing us where her belly button is located.

Playing with sidewalk chalk.


Taking a walk with daddy. She is so funny walking now. She is great on flat surfaces but hills (even very small) are hard for her. Our driveway is considered a hill to her. Today my dad came over and we were playing in the backyard where there is a small hill. She wanted to get down the hill to my dad. So, she treated it like she does the stairs. She got down on her belly and scooted backwards down the hill on her belly until she got to my dad and then stood up. How silly!



With the amazing weather we have been outside quite a bit. Here are some cute pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie and Clint,

Great pictures of Melanie. I laughed out loud right by myself when I saw these latest pictures. Our little Grandaughter has surely been fed well. She is just a little chunk-o. I wanted to reach in the picture and squeeze her. Keep the pictures coming. I sure do miss her and all of you. Take care and We love ya'll.
PawPaw