Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quick Update

Hello everyone....life is a bit hectic right now since I have returned to work but I thought I would share a quick update. Melanie is continuing to successfully crawl around- sometimes even with her booty up in the air. Nothing is out of her reach anymore-AAAHHH! Yesterday I heard her grind her teeth and I thought to myself...how could she grind her teeth when she only has 2 bottom teeth...well she doesn't only have two bottom teeth she now has two top teeth as well. Clint calls her his little chipmunk. They must have come in pain free because she did not act any different. We've had to readjust her bed schedule now that I am back to work. She used to stay asleep on the ride to my parents or Clint's parents and then sleep for a couple more hours-not anymore! She is awake and jabbering in the backseat at 6:30 in the morning so now she is in bed, asleep, by 8:00 at night. Anyway...pictures will follow shortly.

No comments: