Friday, June 05, 2009

13 years...and counting






Well, today Clint and I have been married for 5 YEARS!!! Can you believe it? Our first date was in the 10th grade. Clint was 15 and I was 16- that was 13 years ago!!!! I drove on our first date and we went to Stone Mountain Festival Movie Theater and dinner. Holy Cow has time flown by. We celebrated in quite the romantic way- PACKING! BLAH! Our car is so full Clint literally had to make a hole in the back stuff to see out his rearview...what will we ever do when we move? Anyway enjoy the walk down memory lane :) These are random fun times in our relationship. If I didn't have my camera packed (or if I had a real scanner) I would post some OLD SCHOOL pics of me and Clint from highschool- maybe for a fun summer project another day.

Catch you after the trip!

4 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations! Have lots of fun on your trip!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have fun at the beach!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! I do want to see those high school pics!

Anonymous said...

Ruth says, "Happy Anniversary!"