Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just another day...




It didn't turn out so well but she was sticking her head up into the penguin exhibit




They were watching the sharks






Nothing overly exciting has been going on in our house. We told Melanie we were taking her to the zoo last Monday and then we woke up to rain. She was so sad. So instead we went to the Aquarium. It only costs 100x more than the zoo but it was really neat and none of us had seen it yet. Melanie is finished being mean to Natalie. I think she just needed to check some boundaries there for a couple of days. She starts school next week. We went for registration yesterday and I think she will do very well.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The girls look so beautiful all dressed up! After hearing about your fun trip to the aquarium, I realized that I have not yet taken Sarah to the game ranch, so we headed over there today--she loved it, and I'm sure we made out MUCH cheaper than the aquarium--I guess we'll be spending the big bucks this time next year! :-)

Randi said...

Did you guys get to check out the kids play area at the aquarium? When we took our kids from camp there, I think they liked that even better than the fish. Glad to hear that the girls are friends again. I guess they wouldn't be sisters if they didn't have their disagreements...Good luck with registration!

Unknown said...

Melanie and Natalie are getting so big! I still haven't been to the aquarium either. It looks so cool. See you in a few weeks!