Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fun Summer Celebrations

Right now our life is completely back to normal and I love it!! We've been to the pool quite a bit lately and Melanie is so good. We also went to downtown Lawrenceville to watch fireworks on Friday. Let me just say some of Gwinnett's finest come out of the woodworks to attend the celebration! I just want a pitcher of margaritas a chair and Ruth and we would have been set for a long time. We probably wouldn't even have to say anything b/c it is so blatantly obvious what the other one would be thinking when some of these people walk by. Clint's parents met us for the celebration. Melanie rode a horse (named Diamond!), rode a train, ate, danced, and watched fireworks. Though I don't totally know what Natalie can see she seemed to really be able to see the fireworks and I think both girls really liked them. Funny story: Melanie was over at Nanna's house and said: "Nanna, your house is really clean." Clint's mom told her thank you. Melanie said, "Well who cleaned it?" Donna' said, "I did." Melanie said, "Well two ladies cleaned our house." I decided to have a maid come in and deep clean our house. Apparently Melanie really picked up on what was going on and now thinks that other people clean our house instead of us and wonders who cleans everyone else's house. (Has she not seen me clean for the last 2 1/2 years...she picks up on the one day I didn't?) But, a complete shout out for our maids....The are from "Happy Housekeepers" based out of Snellville and they were super nice, professional, great, and speak English! I wish I could have them come regularly but no $ to cover that fun plan...hopefully I can get them to come occasionally and clean all that they did though.

1 comment:

carrie said...

love the toddler dance. i'm stalking your blogger today. i love your posts!! too funny & super super cute.