Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Loving the sink bath at my mom's again (that is after she pooped in the real bathtub!)
Our family portrait...
The full body shot
She loves lasanga
really loves it!
Mommy and baby

We went to my parents house for Labor Day weekend and my mom took some great pictures. Melanie's latest info: she can pull to stand and tries it on MANY things and she also pulls stuff down- she pulled my straight iron down from the cabinet by the cord- we have to be on top of our game! She is also getting two more teeth (numbers 5 and 6)...Good grief this child has a lot of teeth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, 6 teeth! My goodness...Grace's top two are coming in now, so she's at 4, and Zach still just has the bottom 2! Lasagna sounds yummy! I haven't really tried too much people food like that b/c I'm afraid they might choke! Melanie looks so happy and I love the second picture down, of the whole family. Too cute!