Thursday, July 27, 2006

Silly Day

Wahoo- what fun!

She loved it!



Caroline tentatively checking it out...


Princess partners posing...


On Tuesday I watched my neighbor's little girl. Caroline turned two in May and so I was able to practice what it would be like to have two kiddos. It actually was way easier than I expected and Caroline was absolutely perfect. Melanie was fascinated with just watching Caroline. At work I let my kids play in shaving cream so I thought it would be a fun idea for Caroline. So, I set up shaving cream on the kitchen floor. Caroline thought I was insane- she had no desire to get shaving cream all over her but Melanie thought it was fabulous. Here are pictures of the two princesses together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! My question is, did Melanie try to eat the shaving cream?? It looked like a lot of fun, but I would be scared of my two trying to eat it!!