Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Description of Pics

For whatever reason I cannot see the pictures as I am posting them so I am not able to put captions with them. But, anyhow...I purchased Melanie a sandbox for the backyard which she loves. She stands by our sliding glass door and says "out" "out" over and over until you let her out (she is like a puppy barking at the door). We also have the slide in the backyard which she also enjoys but it gets hot in the sun and she'll say "hot" when touching it and refuse to get on it. So, she mostly plays in the house underneath rather than the slide. We went to Grayson Days festival last weekend and had fun. Melanie tried her first funnel cake. She got to pick a duck from the pool and won a blow up fish. She kept walking around saying "ish" "ish." There were also pony rides which had a very long line and were not cheap and I did not know if she would even be able to hold on so we didn't allow her the option so she just stood by the pony saying "neigh" in a really high pitched voice. She is still doing really well as it relates to the potty. She is going at her grandparents house and will now initiate. She all of a sudden stop what she is doing and say "p" "p" and we are suppose to catch on that she needs to go to the potty and she will sit, we will read a book or two and she will go. If she does not need to go when we suggest it she is quick to tell us no. So all in all I give her an A+. I could not be any more pleased with her effort. It is a work in progress but I am excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,
THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. MELANIE IS SO FUNNY, SHE BRIGHTENS UP MY DAYS ON THE ROAD. KEEP THE PICTURES COMING. LIKE THE PICTURES IN THE SANDBOX AND HER FIRST BALLOON AT GRAYSON DAYS. SHE CAN REALLY MAKE SOME EXPRESSIONS.
SEE YA,
PAWPAW

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her in the sandbox standing up-so silly! I've been afraid to get the sandbox b/c I don't want them eating sand! But I guess it would be good to prepare them for the beach! Our slide gets too hot as well, and Grace will say "owie" and not go on! Its so cute what they come up with!

Unknown said...

p.s. I told MMO that we wanted our kiddos to be together next year. I was told it shouldn't be a problem.