Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall Festival

I found a seahorse in the mix!
I found a blue duck...
I did the cakewalk with Mommy's coworker Ms. Betty who I loved!!!
Mommy gave the man extra money just to let me keep playing with the ducks.
I think the Falcons were distracted by my cuteness b/c they did not win!
Maybe I will take after Mommy and be a cheerleader-
Melanie and Mamaw
Melanie and Pops
Playing at Mamaw and Pops' house
Checking out Nana's Halloween decor
Mamaw, Ma, Caydie and Mommy
Melanie and Pawpaw
Learning a bit about cooking from Daddy (b/c we all know Mommy doesn't have much to teach me about cooking!)
Melanie and Mommy's cousin Caydie

Melanie went to her first fall festival yesterday at my work. She was in such a great mood. She loved all of the comotion. There was a baby pool filled with water and plastic ducks. The children could pull a duck out of the water to win a prize. Melanie just loved playing in the water. She won a little green plastic boat that she really was proud of. She chewed on it the rest of the festival and showed it to everyone that came up to tell her hi.

No comments: